HRM & OB
Content/ Core Themes of the Lecture
Organizational Behavior (OB):
- Introduction to OB
- Individual level (e.g., foundations of individual behavior; impacts of individual characteristics)
- Group level (e.g., foundations of group behavior, understanding work teams; group processes)
Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Introduction to HRM
- Major functions of HRM (e.g. recruitment and selection, training and development)
- Robbins, S. & Judge, T. A. (2017). Organizational Behavior. 17th ed., Harlow: Pearson.
- Mathis, R. L. (2014). Human Resource Management. 14th ed., Stamford: Cengage Learning.
For the award of credit points it is necessary to pass the module exam. The module exam contains a final test (90 minutes). The enrollment in OPAL is a premise to take the tests.