Time Thursdays, 2th double period: 09.20 - 10.50 am
First seminar Introduction and Guidlines on October 17, 2019.
Chairman Dr. K. Schmidt
Organizer Steffen Turkat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you wish to participate in the IKTP-Hauptseminar, please take a look below at the available topics and send a ranked list of three potential topics to email@example.com. From this list, one topic will be chosen depending on the preferences of all participants. Further topics may be added if there is a large demand.
The IKTP-Hauptseminar "Recent findings in nuclear astrophysics and beyond" will cover a wide range of topics in experimental and theoretical nuclear physics, astrophysics and astronomy published during the last year. Guidelines for scientific presentations will be given and the hauptseminar talks will be analyzed.
Log in and go to the literature page in order to download the literature for each of topic.
- Cross-section measurements of radiative proton-capture reactions in 112Cd at energies of astrophysical interest
- Photoneutron reaction cross section measurements on 94Mo and 90Zr relevant to the p-process nucleosynthesis
- Influence of Nuclear Reaction Rate Uncertainties on Neutron Star Properties Extracted from X-Ray Burst Model-Observation Comparisons
- Cross section measurements of proton capture reactions on Mo isotopes relevant to the astrophysical p process
- Impact of 16O(γ,α)12C measurements on the 12C(α, γ)16O astrophysical reaction rate
- Measurement of the 65Cu(n,γ) cross section using the Detector for Advanced Neutron Capture Experiments at LANL
- Stellar and thermal neutron capture cross section of 9Be
- Cross section of the reaction 18O(p,γ)19F at astrophysical energies: The 90 keV resonance and the direct capture component
- Evidence for Sub-Chandrasekhar Type Ia Supernovae from Stellar Abundances in Dwarf Galaxies
- 69,71Co β-decay strength distributions from total absorption spectroscopy
- New regimes in the observation of core-collapse supernovae
- Thermodynamics conditions of matter in neutron star mergers
- One-, Two-, and Three-dimensional Simulations of Oxygen-shell Burning Just before the Core Collapse of Massive Stars
- A New Model for Electron-capture Supernovae in Galactic Chemical Evolution
- Observations of Type Ia Supernova 2014J for Nearly 900 Days and Constraints on Its Progenitor System
- Strong one-neutron emission from two-neutron unbound states in β decays of the r-process nuclei 86,87Ga
- further topics will be updated as required
- Created on
- 05/08/2019 at 03:54 PM
- Course language
- Course participants at present
- Link to course
- Catalogue entries
- Number of launches
- Last access by supervisor
- 02/10/2020 at 11:21 AM