Enrollment for Winter Semster 19/20 is open at 11.10.
The module provides skills to deal with the terms of light metals, composites and material compounds. In addition, the students also gain sufficient knowledge to conduct a reliable assessment of the properties and potential applications of light metals, ceramic matrix composites, metal matrix composites and material compounds. Likewise, students will be able to properly evaluate and apply manufacturing processes and test methods with respect to the opportunities and limitations of these material groups.
- Created on
- 06/09/2019 at 12:42 PM
- Course language
- Course participants at present
- Link to course
- Catalogue entries
- Number of launches
- Last access by supervisor
- 16/09/2021 at 10:45 AM
- This content will be available from 20/09/2021 12:00 AM until 31/03/2022 11:59 PM.
- This content is accessible for you under the following conditions (all must be fulfilled):
- Institution contains the value TU Chemnitz
- User type contains the value student
The registration for this course CMM in WS21/22 begins on 20.10.2021.
If in case you are still not registered as a student at the TU Chemnitz, the access is not possible directly.
Please register yourself by sending the following details to email@example.com
Once we receive the details, we could send you e-mail before every lecture with the necessary link and access information to attend /access the lectures even without registering as a student at TUC.