Optimization for Non-Mathematicians (Winter 21/22)
Learn to formulate, solve and interpret the solution of optimization problems.
We will discuss basic techniques and optimization methods for
- unconstrained optimization,
- paramter identification and least squares problems,
- network flow and transportation problems via linear programming,
- and constrained optimization.
For this we will also use and explain the basic features of the optimization toolbox of matlab.
Registration is required until Friday, October 8, 2021, noon 12:00 am.
The lectures start Monday, October 11, 2021.
- Created on
- 01/09/2021 at 01:39 PM
- Course language
- Course participants at present
- Link to course
- Catalogue entries
- Number of launches
- Last access by supervisor
- 14/09/2021 at 08:47 AM