E124 – Study Program Electrical Engineering / Elektrotechnik
Degree: Bachelor (PO 2023)
This course should give an overview of all modules in the study program E124 (Bachelor's degree, PO 2023).
- Bachelor: 8 semesters with 180 ECTS credits
- Semester 1 - 4 with part-time study (50%) plus extra German courses
- 1st and 2nd semester start with English language, 3rd and 4th semester have a gradual transition to German-language courses
- Semester 5 - 8 with full-time study and in German language
The study schedule presented here is valid for study start from winter semester (WS) 2023/24. (study program is still in development, minor changes are still possible)
- For study starts WS 2020/21 or before, previous study and examination regulations are valid (switch to the other course).
- For study starts WS 2021/22 and WS 2022/23, these updated study and examination regulations are valid from WS 2023/24 (transition from the previous regulations).
- An overview of all study programs of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering can be found at:
You can easily switch directly to the OPAL courses of the individual modules.
- To do so, click on the module names in the tables of the respective semesters (text with a blue background = link).
- Please send us an e-mail if a link does not work.
- All information listed here has been prepared with great care.
- Nevertheless, inaccuracies can occur here. Therefore, this course serves only as an orientation guide. Binding information on exams, module owners, number of lectures, etc. can be found on Modulux and the corresponding Study and Examination Regulations (SO & PO).
Links to Modulux (incl. regulation documents, curriculum, exam schedule, description of all modules):
- https://apps.htw-dresden.de/modulux/studiengang/381 (detailed information about this study program)
- https://apps.htw-dresden.de/en/app-modulux/frontend/study-programs/ (lists all study programs)
Abbreviations used here in the course:
|SO||Studienordnung||Study Regulations||lists all organizational rules of the study program|
|PO||Prüfungsordnung||Examination Regulations||lists all rules regarding examinations in the study program|
|SWS||Semesterwochenstunden||Semester hours per week||Time spent on courses at the university, 1 SWS corresponds to an average duration of 45 minutes in each week during the semester.|
|APL||Alternative Prüfungsleistung||Alternative Examination||APLs usually take place during the semester, exist in various forms (reports, presentations, practical trainings ...) and can be ungraded or graded|
|SLK||Schriftliche Leistungskontrolle||Written Midterm Exam||An APL equivalent to written exam approximately after the first half of a semester.|
|SP||Schriftliche Prüfung||Written Exam||in general during the exam period, sometimes additional offerings during the semester|
|MP||Mündliche Prüfung||Oral Exam||in general during the exam period, sometimes additional offerings during the semester|
- Created on
- 03/05/2022 at 04:34 PM
- Course language
- Course participants at present
- Link to course
- Number of launches
- Last access by supervisor
- 27/06/2022 at 05:55 PM